Terms & Conditions
Conditions ("Terms" “Conditions”)
Before continuing the use of this website (“site”) of Housecart (“Housecart.in” “we” “us” “our”), in any way or form, read these terms and conditions (“terms” “conditions” “agreement”) carefully. If you disagree with any of these provisions, you are denied from accessing this website. These terms and conditions standardize our relationship with you (“customers” “visitors” “clients” “buyer”). By continuing your use of this website, you consciously agree to its every term and condition, along with the provisions that may be added or modified, if and when needed, in the future.
1. When creating an account with us, you must provide us with the details that are accurate, complete, and latest. Failing to do so resonates a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account and access to our products/services. You are accountable for protecting the password that you use to access the Service. Also, you’re advised against sharing the password with anyone, unless with the parent or guardian, if you’re a minor.
2. You’re barred from ill-using this website in any way or form. Committing or encouraging any criminal offense, distributing a virus, posting malicious contents, infringe upon others’ rights, involve in spams, hacking into any part of this website, attempt to affect or manipulate the performance of any aspect of this website, and more—these are prohibited. Doing so may even call in for legal action against the breacher.
3. When you place your order to purchase a product, your request is subject to terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability. Also, the purchase should not be assumed until our final confirmation. We reserve the right to deny the fulfillment or request of an order for any reason that we deem fit. There are no guarantees on the delivery time. Given certain incidental and out-of-hand reasons, we are not responsible for any delays in order processing, dispatch, and final delivery. Also, there can be a slight difference between the products depicted in the images and the one that you get delivered.
4. Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Housecart. You acknowledge and agree that Housecart shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use or consumption of any such content, goods/services available on or through any such websites or service providers.
5. All the contents we use on the website (logos, brand names, images, texts, videos and more) might not necessarily be owned by us, unless otherwise explicitly mentioned. Used only for reference purpose, we do not intend to infringe any copyright law. Unless mentioned otherwise, we are not connected or/and affiliated to any such third-party and their contents. We do not endorse or vouch for their credibility and offerings.
6. We offer the best quality products. Each product image comes with the product name and description. These product images/pictures on the website are the exact replicas of real products. However, on some occasions, you can notice differences in what you see on the website and the real products that get delivered to you. Although we strive to ensure that this never happens, sometimes it falls outside our control or gets meddled up in logistics or inefficient resource management. In any case, striving for WYSIWYG, we take such instances seriously. So, whether it’s image or product description, whenever we identify such discrepancies and errors, we make sure to fix them immediately. However, we’re not liable for such inconsistencies and errors.
7. We strive to be as transparent and direct in our communication as possible. But our efforts may include certain human errors, like typographical. In such a case, we’re not accountable for errors in product images, descriptions, and pricing. However, in case we detect such errors, with no sense of obligation or legal binding, we ensure to inform the customers and relevant parties and take appropriate actions following that.
8. You’re the sole owner of all the contents that you post or submit on this website; you retain their rights. However, we may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including, but without limitation, if you breach the Terms. Immediately after termination, your right to access our website or use our services ceases to exist. In case, if you wish to terminate your account, you may discontinue using the Service.
9. Online bill and final bill may vary due to many possible reasons, like Out-of-stock, Special offers, Daily price changes, substitutions of nearest product and items that have a price that varies with weight. Housecart reserves the rights to adjust the final bill after the online bill/order price is presented or conveyed to the Customer due to unforeseen circumstances and such adjustments shall be made on the final bill which the customer is presented at the time of final product delivery.
10. Unless otherwise stated, Housecart is not responsible and liable to, directly or indirectly, for any loss you sustain when accessing this website, using our products, service and more. None of the employees, associates, partners, and branches of Housecart are responsible and liable to any of the aforementioned losses. In case of any legal challenge to our limitation in liability, you agree to stand by us and protect our goodwill, as and when needed.
11. At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to modify, scrap or replace these Terms at any time, when and how required. At such instances, we always try to provide at least 7-days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be adhered by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you should assume the termination of your rights to use the website, services or any of its component.
Click Here to contact us for more details.